Shake Hands

Are your hands a useful appendage or a means of reading a soul?

What Your Hands Say About You
You are logical, analytical, and rational. You have good verbal skills.

Flexible and broad minded, you can fit in to any situation. There’s no telling where your life will take you.

Consistent and reliable, you like to count on structure and routine in your life.

Your emotions tend to be well though out. You’re willing to wait out a bad situation, and you’re never too quick to act.

15 thoughts on “Shake Hands

Is that your self-interpretation, Grannymar? In which case, it has to be biased, you’re bound to put a positive gloss on everything! My own hands are the classic middle-class hands, in great condition because of a life of pen-pushing and mouse-clicking. Oh and of course the lines on my palm show conclusively that I’m saintly, sunny-natured, astonishingly intelligent and infinitely loveable. I think.

Nick

‘You are logical, analytical, and rational. You have good verbal skills.’

That is pure rubbish and not me at all! As for the rest of it…. I’ll let you make your own mind up about it! 😆

3. steph

Yup! Too generalised, GM

Our hands say a lot about us (medically) but little of it is reflected here.

Can we shake hands on that? 😉

4. kenju

Here’s what it says about me. I don’t know how they can figure it out…..LOL
    You are logical, analytical, and rational. You have good verbal skills.

Idealistic and dreamy, you tend toward the impractical. You have a knack for getting yourself in sticky situations.

Brainy and intelligent, you are intellectual to the point of being incomprehensible.

Judy

I think they use the pin method! Stick a pin in the page and thats the choice.

6. Magpie 11

Okay, I got the verbal skills thing too and that’s okay…

Analytical etc…ok..ish

But the rest was completely the opodite to me!

I think Kenju got my analysis actually.

7. Betty

Mine was the same as yours. How do you know if your hands are “average” or your fingers are “long” or “short”? Is there some measurement? Who really cares? lol

8. Pingback: What my hands said about me! | Paddy Bloggit

Oooh Oooh . . I missed this one:

You are artistic, intuitive, and inspired. You have good people skills. (True – well the people skills bit.)

Bold and daring, you’re not afraid to change your life if you think it needs an overhaul. (I wish)

Practical and down to earth, you’re a doer not a dreamer. You rather get something done than think about it all day. (True)

Your emotions tend to be nervous and potent. Your energy – both positive and negative – deeply impacts your life. (Absolutely True)

there . . me in a nutshell. . . they forgot lazy, bossy, judgmental, obsessive and needy.

10. Walls

That woud explain the blank stares, anyway!

Baino ~ I can never imagine you in a nutshell 😉

Walls ~ I get the blank stares all the time, but then who can blame folk?