I have succumbed

I have a virus!

It appears to affect those who were born prior to 1965.

I think that I should share it with you so that you will be forewarned. To date there is no known preventative action or cure.

Morning Dear

Symptoms:

1. Causes you to send the same e-mail twice.

2. Causes you to send a blank e-mail!

3. Causes you to send e-mail to the wrong person.

4. Causes you to send it back to the person who sent it to you.

5. Causes you to forget to attach the attachment.

6. Causes you to hit “SEND” before you’ve finished.

7. Causes you to hit “DELETE” instead of “SEND.”

8. Causes you to hit “SEND” when you should “DELETE.”

IT IS CALLED THE “C-NILE VIRUS

24 thoughts on “I have succumbed

1. Grannymar

Nelly & Steph ~ I hope you whispered or you might frighten the young Toyboys away! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sneezy ~ 1965 was the year I left school!

Paddy ~ You left it at school! ๐Ÿ˜†

2. d@\/e

So that could be an explanation for an extra ยฃ10,000 going into my bank this month. Thanks Grannymar, you shouldn’t have bothered ๐Ÿ™‚

3. d@/e

4. Grannymar

Chris ~ I think we all have at some time.

d@\/e ~ So that is where my money went โ—

Brian ~ Well you are an old man ๐Ÿ˜†

5. kenju

Oh, well, I’ve had that for a long time! Hope you can snap out of it – because I haven’t been able to…..LOL

Grannymar,

We have been married many years and think we contracted the C-NILE virus a long time ago..

The other night we were lying in bed and my husband began to fondle me in a way he hadn’t in a long time. It almost tickled as his fingers started at my neck and began moving down the small of my back. His caress then continued down my left inner arm and onward toward my thigh, ending just at the uppermost portion of my leg. He continued in the same manner down my other side then suddenly stopped, rolled over and became silent.

I was shocked he had stopped and asked him in a very loving voice,” Honey, that was wonderful, why did you stop?”

“I found the remote”,he mumbled…….

Got you all excited, did it,GM? Since it’s a Bank Holiday tomorrow maybe you can get one of your toyboys to come over for tea and do the same…….

Snap! I actually sent an email to the person that it was about (needless to say it wasn’t a particularly flattering email even if everything in it was true!) . . .you only make that mistake once I tell you! Now I’ve turned off auto addressing in Outlook! Nancy, you’re hilarious!

9. Will Knott

But this doesn’t cover the “reply to all” problem so everyone know about the little chat between you and a friend about another friend and that you were doing to get the remote control.

10. Grannymar

Baino ~ that is awful!

Will ~ Did you pass on our secrets? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Mary ~ Welcome on board. Tread carefully we are an odd lot! ๐Ÿ˜€

Betty ~ No worries you are normal!