Sam has tagged me!!
Here are the rules as posted on Sam’s blog…
1)Link to the person who tagged me
2)Mention the rules
3)Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself
4)Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them
5)Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged
Six things? Now where to start……
- I hate being late for an appointment. It is much worse when someone else causes me to be late
- Cats are my least favourite animal. They insist on rubbing against my legs or jumping on me if I am sitting down. Please go purr somewhere else.
- I wear socks in bed all year round. I have very cold feet and if I do not get them warm, then there is no chance of sleeping.
- I dislike migraine music. It sounds like noise to me and prevents me hearing what people are saying.
- Tailgaters make me wish I had an old Volvo, so that I could break suddenly. The alternative would be a Boot that opens at the press of a button while the car is moving to show the sign – No Parking in here!
- Parents who allow their children to run wild and behave badly in restaurants, hotels or airport waiting areas, not thinking of other users.
I am not going to tag anyone so feel free to try it if you wish.