Thurday Special with Maxine

I am only home from my weekend (that turned into a week) with Elly & George. I spent the evening unpacking, sorting and generally getting things back to normal. The phone went into overdrive with people checking up to see if I was dead! All these folk who never thought to call or phone when I was sitting all here week on end alone – Awwww! They chose to phone, call or push notes through my door when I was away. I was even woken from my dreams before 7.30 this morning with a phonecall!

Resigned to the fact that I would sleep no more I got out of my warm pit and as soon as my feet touched the floor there was silence. Not a sound, no radio, no gentle whine from electrical appliances and the phone was dead. In other words I had no power and no breakfast.

Well now that is sorted.

I have no story for you today so I am depending on Maxine for help and I hope you notice she is in the Pink!

Hopefully I will be back to normal tomorrow!

Credit: The Pink for October image above is by Lee Caglioti

12 thoughts on “Thurday Special with Maxine

1. steph

“Hopefully I will be back to normal tomorrow!”

That’s called wishful thinking, Grannymar.

When were you ever normal? ๐Ÿ™„

Now put your clothes back on ๐Ÿ˜†

2. steph

Hi! Baino *waves like mad*

Grannymar,

I never heard them called thatbefore!

Stop boasting about the size of your boobs! ๐Ÿ™„

I agree, winter is upon us today. Hot soup is the order of the day.

@Baino – I am back in business once more.

@Steph – At least now I have boobs, for years they were like goosebumps! ๐Ÿ™„

Well, Sorry Grannymar if I offended you by pushing a note under your door.

I happened to be in your neighborhood and wanted you to know I had stopped by.

Thought for the day: The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they’re OK, then it’s YOU!

Now there are various causes of goosebumps I find….The Cold…no comment…great music and art…Sibelius 2 or JMW Turner…a beautiful woman sighted …. no names no….

Conclusion
    Grannymar must’ve met a new Toyboy! Areal humdinger this time!

I note the err…anti bloke theme again! ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Judy – Maxine was just the ticket for me today.

@Magpie – I met plenty of new Toyboys this time. ๐Ÿ˜€