Images from a busy week

Steph & Grannymar

The cold makes you hungry

Viewing Dome Victoria Centre Belfast.

Deep Concentration

Playing in the Park

15 thoughts on “Images from a busy week

1. Grannymar

@Elly – the handles kept himself quiet for…… A..G..E..S ❗

@Baino – Pencil in that visit and we will have a girly lunch!

@Steph – I’m back on terra firma but still enjoying my flowers. Many thanks.

@Judy – It was so cold we had the park to ourselves.

@Darlene – Flowers of friendship from Steph!

Hi Steph,

So there you are! Exactly as I pictured you; pretty, funny, and full of yourself..

I wish we could all get together some day and share a cuppa.. or a glassa at the Crown…….

3. Niamh

Wow, I’m famous! I’m on the blog of a tv personality!! πŸ™‚

Thanks for such a lovely weekend GM, much appreciated, it was great fun πŸ˜‰

(can’t believe you put up a pic of me in my jammy bottoms πŸ˜† )

4. steph

@ Nancy

Thank you! I can’t help the company I keep πŸ˜‰

Actually, standing beside the beautifully elegant Grannymar for a photo is the best incentive ever to lose weight. I’m working on it!

@ Darlene

Grannymar is being very modest – those flowers were in recognition of her hugely impressive appearance on the telly the day before. I felt very honoured to receive her visit.

Grannymar

Sorry! I forgot to curtsey in your presence. I’ll try to remember next time we meet 😳

5. Grannymar

@Nancy – Now could you arrange for Baino to come at the same time! That would be a great day!

@Niamh – ‘jammy bottoms’ what did you say that for? Nobody knew, anyway you were in your grannies! πŸ˜†

6. Mike

Great photos GM Normally I run a mile from shopping centers (us men love shopping) but I happened to be in Belfast on the day the opening of the Victoria Center and was persuaded bu the owner of a bike shop to visit as “this is history”
    Well I was impressed especially with the design and layout and view from the top.
    did you have a go on the wheeel?
    love the boots btw very fetching…tally ho!

@Mike – It was my second visit to the Victoria Centre, I don’t go into Belfast very often.

@ChrisD – What odd thoughts and why?