Thursday Special ~ Blonde Emergency Help

A blonde’s car gets a flat tire on the Interstate one day, so she eases it over onto the shoulder of the road.

She carefully steps out of the car, walks around behind it, opens the trunk and takes out two cardboard men. She unfolds them and stands them at the rear of the vehicle facing oncoming traffic. The lifelike cardboard men are in trench coats exposing their nude bodies to all the approaching drivers.

Not surprisingly, the traffic became snarled and backed up.

Before very long, a police car arrives. The patrolman, clearly enraged, approaches the blonde of the disabled vehicle yelling, “What is going on here?”

“My car broke down, Officer,” says the woman, calmly.

“Well, what in the world are those obscene cardboard pictures doing here by the road?” asks the Officer.

“Helllllooooo, those are my emergency flashers!” she replied.

Some emails bring great stories!

22 thoughts on “Thursday Special ~ Blonde Emergency Help

So, she had her own flashers,eh?

We have flashers here,too. But this Winter it was so cold the flashers didn’t want to open their trench coats. They just stood on the corner and described themselves to the ladies…..

Steph, the car’s always stuffed with toyboys, I’ve heard. Trouble is they’re just pretty faces and when the car breaks down they haven’t a clue, they just call the AA.

@Steph – My life is one long emergency! ๐Ÿ™„

@Baino – Come back, Nancy is on her way!

@Judy – ๐Ÿ˜€

@Nancy – We can always depend on you to go one step further ๐Ÿ˜†

@Magpie – Do we know any Ladies?

@Nick – How do you know my secrets?

4. rummuser

Grannymar, you have surpassed yourself with this one. It took me quite a while to stop laughing before I could comment. Keep them coming.

As an aside on this whole ‘blonde’ business, my daughter, who is naturally blonde and gorgeous, has huge trouble with these jokes and with society’s perceptions of her.
    But she always enjoys the looks on their faces when they ask her what she does for a living, expecting a vacuous response from her.
    “Math professor” she says as she walks off.
    Not all blondes are dumb, fortunately, and she breaks the mould. In every sense of the word.

I do!….know some ladies that is…..

The real trick that blondes play best is when they live up (or down) to their reputation and then milk it for all they can get…Goldie Hawn?

Maths professor? Mm! that is worth thinking about…

@WWW – I know some natural blonde ladies and they are intelligent, creative people. Alas, some of the bottle variety don’t live up to this image.

@Magpie – I am sure you know plenty of wonderful ladies.

8. Brighid

I got this one from my Da recently with a note that said “only a very bright natural blonde like his daughter, would see the humour in this joke.” Thanks Da
    Auh Nick, I believe you meant to say AAA, then again maybe AA (Alcoholics Anon) is what you intended. Either way it’s funny.

Brighid,

Why did I think you were a flaming readhead? Honestly, that is the image I carried in my head when I have you in mind.

10. rummuser

Magpie, wonderful blonde ladies?

Wisewebwoman, I am the butt of many Madrasi and fatman jokes; and I crack a great deal of Pakistani jokes. We humans can never be far from stereotyping! Just have to grin and bear it!

Tikno, hello and welcome.

A cardboard woman might more than the help you require! ๐Ÿ˜‰