Thursday Special ~ Pants and Panties

This one has had more stops than a Pipe Organ on the way to my Inbox.

#=#=#=#

Mike was going to be married to Karen so his Father sat him down for a little chat.

He said, ‘Mike, let me tell you something. On my wedding night in our honeymoon suite, I took off my pants, handed them to your Mother, and said, ‘Here, try these on.”

She did and said, ‘These are too big. I can’t wear them.’

I replied, ‘Exactly. I wear the pants in this family and I always will.’ Ever since that night, we have never had any problems.

‘Hmmm,’ said Mike. He thought that might be a good thing to try.

On his honeymoon, Mike took off his pants and said to Karen, ‘Here, try these on…’

She tried them on and said, ‘These are too large. They don’t fit me.’

Mike said, ‘Exactly. I wear the pants in this family and I always will. I don’t want you to ever forget that.’

Then Karen took off her panties and handed them to Mike. She said, ‘Here, you try on mine.’

Mike did and said, ‘I can’t get into your panties.’

Karen said, ‘Exactly. And if you don’t change your smart-ass attitude, you never will.’

20 thoughts on “Thursday Special ~ Pants and Panties

Nice one. My father had very traditional views and when I was a kid he actually used to tell my mother that he “wore the trousers in the house” and expected her to be the docile housewife. His attitude never changed but my mother always gave him a good run for his money, including qualifying as a teacher despite his being totally opposed.

2. steph

@ Nick

I thought that read totally ‘exposed’ πŸ˜€

Vivienne Westwood declared on BBC1 recently that she doesn’t wear any panties!

3. Ashok

**sigh** thats the only language men understand πŸ˜› This particular post makes us men seem so easy to manipulate and yet they say women are the fairer sex πŸ˜‰ As usual a good one. Keep them coming!

Ms Westwood’s revelation was history not news…she had her photo taken at Buck House with her skirt in the air some time ago….

Other wise …I’m keeping quiet for once! πŸ˜‰

@Steph – Far to cool for that these days!

@Nick – Snap, for my father too. My father said “No wife of mine will go out to work!” Earning the money he saw as his role and mammy’s was to look after the home. He would not get away with that today.

@Paddy – πŸ˜€

@Ashok – A woman doesn’t need to manipulate to get what she wants, there are far better ways!

@Magpie – that was indeed old news about the bold Vivienne.

6. Rumuuser

“Only two things are necessary to keep one’s wife happy. One is to let her think she is having her own way; the other, to let her have it.”
    -Lyndon B Johnson

7. Ashok

@Grannymar: Well I hope you never enlighten my potential girlfriend/wife about such methods πŸ˜›

@Magpie11: Well said! Some things in life will always be a little complicated I suppose.

@M A G Pie! – That is not so! πŸ™„

@Darlene – winding gently around a little finger always worked for me!

@Judy – A fast thinker!

@Ramana – Wise man LBJ!

@Ashok – Women are born with the gift. πŸ˜‰

Whatever happened to equal partnership? Don’t you hate this ‘boss of me’ thing, though? I’ll never forget my father yelling at my mother in front of all us kids at the table one night:
    ” Woman, this is my house and don’t you forget it!!”
    Sounds like Stone Age talk now.

WWW,

We had equal partnership in this house, some day I must tell the story of the duster! πŸ˜‰

Baino,

After 16 other comments, you have come up with the only logical conclusion to this situation.

Good thinking……

@Baino – That reminds me of a story…. πŸ˜† I will tell you some day when we talk on SKype!

@Nancy – Don’t ask! It is not for publication.

Baino…nor do I! wearing pants (even frilly ones) on ones head is worthy of being collected by people in white coats!

And I went to boarding school!