Les Girls

and

#

After

Who’s Who?

21 thoughts on “Les Girls

1. Kirk M

Ah, you’re all the same girls you were in the “before” image if not a bit wiser for the years. You can’t help that the body has a bit of mileage on it now can you? I look at my wife now and can easily see the young lady she used to be even though I didn’t know her back then. I’m sure others can see the same in you.

I’d be called a schmooze for this if I were actually trying to get anything out of you gals but since I’m not… πŸ˜€

@Judy – Good neck movement there!

@Gail – Inanother life perhaps? πŸ˜‰

@BHB – Were you like me? I had no hips!

@Kirk M – Like good whiskey we improve with age!

@Steph – I never mentioned sex…. What is it?

Baino, I turned the mirrors to the wall, and stand on my hands everyday, that way the boobs don’t sag! πŸ™„

I guess I would have to say No. 2 resembles me more than the others. Instead of white highlights in my brown hair I now have brown highlights in my white hair, though. Like the fat from my arms and legs that moved to my midsection, the color in my hair changed places too.

5. Maria

I have to agree with wisewebwoman, I too enjoy this body that has served me so well over the years. Not that I have always been on good terms with it. I’ve had my struggles. LOL I think making peace with one’s body is a goal worth striving for. Now, I am not above joking about growing old, so Mar, bring on some before and afters of the men. You know the ones with the firm buttocks in their 20’s and 30’s and the sagging bottoms in their 60’s and 70’s.

@Darlene – My hair has changed from gold to silver, but I still have plenty of it. πŸ˜€

@WWW – I agree, this side of the flowers of friendship is the best place to be.

@Maria – I will even the score very soon! πŸ˜†

7. Kirk M

@Maria – Saggy bottoms? Yeah, well…we sit on them a lot you know. ;- )

Actually at 50 my bottom’s much the same as its always been. Course I’m a thin gent to say the least (I have to run around outside to get a tan).

I know what a sagger maker’s bottom knocker is if that helps….

Tell me ..why don’t young women wear long dresses any more? Or lovely swirly skirts that sway while they walk?

And who teaches them (or omits to) how to walk in high heels or court shoes?

And whoever said that leggings make any pair of legs look good never saw any of my larger female colleagues in action……

Err sorry about the rant ….

Seeing those smiles reminds me of a neighbour we used to have…she always had a smile like that on her face every Sunday morning when she went to fetch the news papers…I always wondered what put it there;-)

We met her a few months back …she still had that smile….

Magpie – Deportment is a thing of the past. Long skirts, the rustle of taffeta, the swirl of silk made a girl feel very sexy without falling out of a dress!

I blame oversized clothes, Doc martin’s and cheap stilettos made on a poor last.

Magpie, Nah! My Elly walked with her shoulders for years, she looked like a farmer! I remember the night of her graduation dance in that outfit I described in Creativity…. she moved across the car park as if she was gliding!