Recap 2

Today, as part of my lazy blogging look back to the early days on my blog, I take you on a virtual walk to 22nd September 2007 when I wrote about a Message in a Bottle.  A serious topic that takes repeating!

If that post does not move you into action, then perhaps this second helping will.

I urge you to pay heed to it, after all it might save your life.

12 thoughts on “Recap 2

1. Ursula

Grannymar, you got me all excited with your header “Message in a bottle”. I went green with envy immediately since I love mystery, the unexpected. When you had dashed my hope of a good story I was expecting a recipe for elderberry wine or at least recommendation of an under £10 Sauvignon Blanc.

I am with Nancy in 2007 on this one (minus the turkey since it’s September 2009).

Grannymar, there are other – and better – ways than a bottle in the fridge to make sure. However, more to the point, you are clearly in a pensive mood. Not surprising in your condition. Are there still any sunflowers in your or a neighbour’s garden? Look at them.

U

Gaelikaa – Good advice bears repeating, especially when it might save a life.

Ursula – You misread my mood, I am very happy and cheerful to be pain free and have two legs the same length once more. All posts since the day of surgery were pre prepared to make allowance for a lack of energy and concentration. Thankfully that is improving with each day.

Maynard – Glad to help.

Interesting idea….is this Northern Ireland or what? Never heard of it before.
    I try to get the youngest sprog to have a bracelet or something for his Mitral Valve thing.

Seen any good tractors lately?…chuckle

Take good care of yourself. You belong to us…..

Funny, I have such serious writer’s block that I was browsing through old posts tonight in hope of a redux, even they didn’t enthuse. Ah . . .at least i enjoy reading others.

5. Maria

Very timely advice for me as I wait for the results of my cat scan. What is it in me that when I write CAT scan, I feel like meow-ing ? This silliness is maybe nerves or simply that it is five in the morning and I am the only one up.

Do not rush your recuperation. Take it easy and I love reading older blogs. particularly these two.

Maria – I am wishing for good results for you from the CAT scan. 5am! I hope by now you have caught up on sleep.

Ramana – Thank you.