Thursday Special ~ Sales Rep

A man walks in for a sale rep job.  He is very qualified, but he has a nervous twitch, and his left eye is always winking.

So he speaks with the manager and the manager says, “Well sir, you are very well qualified for the job, but people have to be comfortable around a sales rep, and that eye thing is really freaky.”

The man smiles and says,”Oh that, I just take some Tylenol and it goes away.” So the man reaches into his pocket and pulls out a condom, he takes several more condoms out and finally finds some Tylenol. He takes two Tylenol and the eye twitch goes away.

The manager frowns, “Sir, I’m sorry but our company does not like womanizers.  I don’t like the look of all those condoms.”

The man chuckles, “Oh, I’m no womanizer… but do you know how hard it is to buy Tylenol at a drug store with your eye constantly winking?”

Thanks Ramana for this one.

17 thoughts on “Thursday Special ~ Sales Rep

1. kenju

Too funny! Reminds me of when I was a freshman in college, being initiated into a sorority and they made me go into a pharmacy and ask for a scapula and an acetabulum. I had NO idea what those were (at the time). They gave me $5 to buy them. The pharmacist put something in a bag, and when I returned to the car and we opened it, it was a pack of condoms.

Doh!…

What a pain
    Acetabulum? A cup? I think there’s a fungus named after it….

Shoulder blades too.

Odd, these pharmacists.

Pigeon’s milk and sky hooks were the ones my father sent me for.

3. Maynard

Rummy, I thought Grannymar was referring to me when she wrote this post. Now I know she was referring to you. You got to stop that winking, you are going to spend all of your retirement on latex!

4. Ursula

Nick, I am so glad I am not the only one not to understand what’s remotely funny about that joke, indeed neither do I have a clue what Tylenol is. I wasn’t going to come out and own up to these my failings but since you did I plucked up the courage.

As so often, Magpie’ s comment nailed it and made me laugh after all.

U

What does Tylenol do? It is used to reduce fever and for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains due to:

* Headache.
    * Muscular aches.
    * Backache.
    * Minor pain of arthritis.
    * The common cold.
    * Toothache.
    * Pre-menstrual and menstrual cramps .
    * Flu.

Temporarily reduces fever.
    So now you all know. While ye were all trying to find out, I was gallivanting and had lunch in Carrickfergus with Elly and another blogging friend. It was so good to be outdoors for a couple of hours.

Magpie came up with the answer as I was typing!

6. steph

“I was gallivanting and had lunch in Carrickfergus ”

*cough* *cough*

It’s Matron here!!!

Grannymar, what’s this I hear? 👿

I dunno…

only 10 days post-op and off looking for toyboys already 🙄

Steph – It was lovely to be outdoors again. The sun shone as I walked to and from the car. I was then quite content to sit and watch the world go by as the girls had a brisk short walk.

Magpie, I remember sky hooks too. Also left-handed tent pole pegs.

Grannymar, I was at Carrickfergus Castle last week (for the first time)with my 87 year old mum. We both enjoyed looking round it. I liked the giant chessboard and chess pieces in the keep!

9. gaelikaa

Well, sorry folks, I must be as thick as the wall. I’m sure it was funny but it went completely over my head. I feel so dim around all you sharp witted people.

Anyone sent for a glass hammer?

Nick, they have done a fine job with the Castle, almost time I went inside it again.

Gaelikaa – Fear not, you are a Lady!