Octoberfest

October 3rd is a special day for someone

The Birthday Boy in all his Glory!

So sing along as we say…

13 thoughts on “Octoberfest

I have no idea who Conrad is but hey, a birthday is a birthday so happy day Conrad! Is that a Chardy I see in hand . . respect to the man.

Baino – Conrad is the brains behind the Loose Blogger Consortium.

Maynard – Have you hit the big ’60’ yet? I know you and Conrad were at school together.

3. Rumuuser

Conrad, MHROTD. You are not only the brains behind the Loose Blogger Consortium, you are also single handedly responsible for that loose cannon on deck Maynard joining in all our festivities. On both accounts, you are the man. All the very best to you.

Grannymar, how wonderful of you to do this blog in honour of an honourable man. Wonder how he got the name Conman! Do use your charms and find out please.

Ramana – No doubt Maynard will have a explanation for the name ‘Conman’!

I didn’t know that the mobile is an Indian politician pontificating in the summer!

5. Maynard

The definition of “conman” is a confidence man; swindler!
    Do I need to say any more? In high school, Conrad , the Conman, was always very confident with the girls! You have to ask the girls about the “swindler” part.

Maynard – Are taking a good man’s character away? Watch out, it might backfire and Conrad tell tales out of school about you. 😉

Happy Birthday, Conrad, whoever you are.

Don’t drink too much white wine or you may start your 60th year with a headache. I, too, have a photo of me hoisting a wine glass, only mine contained Pinot Grigio. Whatever you sip, enjoy!

8. gaelikaa

Happy birthday Conrad! You don’t look anywhere near 60. Not that there’s a thing wrong with being 60 or even above 60. Anyway, all the best to you!

9. Conrad

Thanks to all!!!

I think the most relevant thing I have read here is “I have no idea who Conrad is” and “Conrad, whoever you are” because that is life in proper perspective! I raise my glass to you, but Cabernet is my drink of choice.

Grannymar, you are so nice to do this. Grannymar and I are buddies and we share Irish blood. She is teaching me the proper way to use it!

Maynard I am pretty certain is looking at 60 in the rear view mirror! I was definitely one of the younger members of our class and I think he has already passed the great divide. I would like to apologize for unleashing this madman on all your blogs, although you seem to take a guilty pleasure in his orneriness.

For any of you who would like to see how I spent my birthday itself on Saturday, I posted on that yesterday at http://www.levintel.com/2009/10/04/thanks-for-a-fantastic-60th-birthday/ because my family really outdid themselves! It was fantastic.

I just wish that sitting and drinking Irish coffee at the Buena Vista, Grannymar, Ramana, Magpie, gaelikaa – and the rest of you, whoever you are, LOL, could have been there to share it with me!

– and yes, Maynard too!

Conrad – Your birthday sounded fantastic, I’d turn sixty any day for fun like that. In Sweden celebrations for a 60th birthday go on all year, I hope yours do too!