Boasting!

I wonder what he did to earn this:

I saw this the other day on Dublin Taxi

Is it yours?

I am off to calm down…. See you this afternoon.

UPDATE:Β  LBC Post will go live at 15.00 GMT from today.

17 thoughts on “Boasting!

1. Helen McGinn

You just know he is mid fifties, balding slightly and still wears his shirt a few buttons short of the south. Not that there is anything wrong with that of course…………… ;O)

2. Ursula

Sorry , Grannymar, no, it’s not mine: I am not a toyboy. I am not even a doll.

Ramana, I think your advice seriously flawed. Grannymar doesn’t want toyboys to disappear – she wants them flapping in the wings.

Helen, I think you a bit too critical of guys south of the border of middle age. Go to your average car park in the (financial) City of London and you will find ego inflated number plates belonging to high flying youngsters whose self worth appears to be entirely dependent on both their horse power and the wodges in their wallets.

U

3. Helen McGinn

Ursula, I happen to like mid fifties, slightly balding men…just ask my husband…..although I draw the line at shirts not buttoned properly….but I agree, ego inflated number plates are generally of the ilk you describe.

4. Rhyleysgranny

I can just see you scrabbling in your bag for your camera to try and get that shot. I love number plates. Whoever owns that has a cheeky sense of humour. It really made me smile. Was your taxi quick enough to catch up with him for you to make a date? πŸ™‚

Helen – Did you forget the thick Gold chain with a Medallion? πŸ˜‰

Ramana – But…. thinking is like menu reading when on a diet…… I don’t have to indulge! πŸ™„

Ursula – I never had you down for a doll or a toyboy! My toy boys never flap or hide in the wings, they rally round when needed. πŸ˜€

Rhyleysgranny – I didn’t travel far since Dublin Taxi is the blog I stole the photo from (link above) !

Gaelikaa – Glad you enjoyed it.

I saw a registration the other day UPP 4IT. The driver looked extremely weary and washed out, I think he must have been up for it rather too often.

So did you chat him up or did you decide to go home and have a nice cup of tea?