Up in the clouds

Maryrose drew my attention to a lovely quote the other day by Euan Semple:

There is something else going on here that is to early for an ism but that is really interesting. It is not grandiose enough to support an ism. It is about small people loosely joined. It is small and personal in essence but powerful in combination. It is not about people being insignificant but about being unassuming.It is not about being individualistic but about being loosely joined.

Somehow that brought to mind the Loose Blogging Consortium.Β  Today members: Ashok, Conrad, Gaelikaa, Helen, Judy, Magpie 11, Maria,Β Marianna, & Ramana and I are all in high spirits as we turn our thoughts to Heaven the topic chosen for us this week by Gaelikaa.

Where to start..

You really want to know my idea of heaven…

Click on the picture for the full effect! πŸ˜‰

WELL…. I do have a reputation to keep! πŸ™„

33 thoughts on “Up in the clouds

1. Maynard

If I expect to make it to Heaven according to your cartoon–I’m in TROUBLE. Presently because of my business, I have 5000 usernames and passwords I have to remember, and I cannot remember a single one. I hope there are some good looking women (like yourself) in “Hell”!
    I will have to purchase an username and password directory!

2. Gail

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be still my HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will pay you big “BUCKS” (not sure of your currency name) for just one of those “HUNKS”.

Ramana – This cannot go on…. I am waiting for of these weeks when you will say my post is Hellish! πŸ˜‰

Maynard – ‘5000 usernames and passwords’! Do you own a Bank? πŸ™„

Gail – Like fools gold, those hunks may not be what they seem!

Judy H – I wonder if Ramana charges much for publicity posts? πŸ™„

Maryrose – You’re telling me! πŸ˜€

Annb – In fun I hope.

Steph – Alas, that link didn’t work for me.

I just wish I had NOT clicked on that picture…I felt sick enough before hand. πŸ™‚

Mind you Knocking on Heaven’s Door is a song by Bob Dylan!

Nick – They have to spare my blushes! πŸ™„

Maria – I think there might be a queue! πŸ˜†

Gaelikaa – When I was growing up we had no boxes, so all our thinking was outside! πŸ˜‰

Magpie – Sorry for making your life hell for a few minutes! πŸ˜‰ Don’t have nightmares.

The toy boys are far too young for me. I can just hear the giggles and smirks if I had a date with one. I get enough of those without walking in with my grandson. They are eye candy, though.

Jean – it is the only attitude I know. πŸ˜†

Rhyleysgranny – becoming obsessed…. last count there were over 50! πŸ™„

8. bikehikebabe

You said “Steph – Alas, that link didn’t work for me.”

That link was a kit for growing Toy Boys. You don’t need to grow more of ’em.

Gail – They are all well trained and devoted! πŸ™„

Magpie – I remember that story.

Bhb – I am past growing my own, and like them ready made and trained these days. πŸ˜‰

10. Marianna

One of these days one of your toy boys is going to come knocking. Then, what will you do? πŸ˜‰

Or, maybe you’ll have to pay the price later…you know, they say, be careful what you wish for.

So, with that in mind, get very, very clear on your wishes! πŸ™‚

11. Rummuser

When you were growing up, there were no boxes and so all your thinking was outside! If that statement is not out of the box thinking for an answer, there simply cannot be any.

12. Pingback: Grannymar » What does heaven look like?