Thursday Special ~ Shopping

Nancy sent this one and I have not stopped laughing since it arrived!

18 thoughts on “Thursday Special ~ Shopping

1. Maynard

Steph. since Nancy is written all over it, now it’s time for Nancy to show her face! We want to see how she looks in poke-a-dots

Steph – It does indeed.

Maynard – I am sure Nancy looks well in polka dots. She is in your neck of the woods, so watch for her at the Mall! Maybe you even know each other already!

Gail – The thought of you in Polka dots……. I need to sit down fast!

3. Brighid

Oh My Gosh, this one was very funny. It took me a moment to get it, probably shouldn’t admit that but it’s 4:30am, then the little light came on. I must send it on to My Da. He’ll get a laugh out of it as well.

Grannymar,

You may be laughing now but that smile will go away very quickly when you get the letter from my lawyer telling you that I am suing you for using that picture of me in my bikini without my permission.

And, watch your step,Nick, or you’ll be hearing from him,too!

And, Maynard, As any fool can plainly see, I look terrific in my one piece polka dot bikini…

Nick – Exactly!

Brighid – What the He** are you doing up at 4.30am? And yes it is a kini!

Nancy – Don’t you know I was jealous of your wonderful figure since I have only shrivelled walnuts! 🙄

Magpie – Monkeyni – that is a new one on me!

6. Maynard

Nancy, Grannymar says that we may live close to each. Was that you I saw in the YWCA pool today trying to tuck everything back into your swimming suit after you jumped off of the diving board? That person should have bought both pieces and not taken the discount!

Nick – I think Nancy has gone to pack her bikinis for her thanksgiving holidays! 😉

Magpie – OK!

Betty – I am still laughing since yesterday.

Maynard – Nancy is the belle of the pool Aerobics!

Gail – I am unable to see around to the rear for that answer!

Actually, Maynard, what happened when I jumped into the pool at the Y was, that I was trying to tuck them back in after my plunge but was not successful so had to hold them cradled in my hands till I could stuff them in the bottom of my bikini.

I was not fast enough and as I stood there holding them in my arms a small boy came up to me and said, “Lady, if you are going to drown those pups, give me the one with the brown nose.”