We had that chat.
You know the one about the effects of passing time…..
Who else but my Elly? You know how it goes….
“Mum, I think you need updating!”
There are days when I am glad that I had only one daughter. What must it be like to have an army of young ladies surrounding you like a gaggle of geese pointing out all those little faults. Too fat, too thin, well the first never applied to me so that is something I suppose. 😀 Then there is the “Take that off it makes you look….. look… look OLD!” 🙁
So I had a long think about this face lift. People wonder why I seldom sleep! So what options are open to me: a do-it-myself jobbie or let the professionals run riot all over the shop?
What exactly would I like them to do?
- A little Resurfacing to smooth the faded and tired layers. A chemical peel or laser resurfacing.
- Pulsed light therapy to stimulate the middle layer.
- Creams & pastels to enhance and soften.
- Tissue augmentation to plump out deep wrinkles with injections of collagen or other types of filler.
- Botulinum toxin injections?
Are you joking? I certainly do not want to last two. I want a clean healthy make-over.
Facelift surgery is common in springtime. However, in order to make an informed decision and give my consent, I need to be aware of the possible side-effects and the risk of complications.
- Staying under wraps while the work is executed.
- Being out of reach or contact for a couple of days.
- Acceptance of the new look
Right, I think I need to go over those photographs again.
The facelift I am talking about is for my blog and not me. It will not happen today and I will give you plenty of warning before we have a break in transmission.