On the Ledge

In the sunshine

What do you think the liquid is?

35 thoughts on “On the Ledge

1. Rummuser

Grannymar, I just noticed that you post very early in the mornings your time! No wonder the posts are so riveting. I wish that I could do the same, post at six in the morning I mean!

That picture makes my imagination run riot, particularly after your post on garden manure!

Gaelikaa – See Elly’s comment below.

Ramana – I set this post up at 5am this morning ready to go live at 6am and promptly went to sleep until 8am.

Elly – Do you know where I was when I took the photo?

Steph – You will be surprised!

Nick – In a way it has been used as an aid to beauty.

4. Elly Parker

@Mum Sitting/lying on the kitchen floor just after you mopped it I would presume!

Can I tell them yet? Or do I have to wait a bit longer? Should I give another hint?

5. Salad

To answer Elly’s question: A rainbow—- so it has to be perfume for Gays.

Rummy, I find your comment on this being something of a garden manure related item, interesting. I hope it smells better.

But I think it is a vairety of “garden salad dressings. being, Grannymar love’s “mayo.”

They look like some sort of particularly revolting drink…. mind you the green one does look like some kind of engine oil or coolant.
    Maybe they’re versions of anti freeze….we used to make some weird ones when I worked for Dow…..

Salad – do you know Mayo? 😉 I did hear the word rainbow mentioned when I first saw the containers being prepared. The containers are all clear glass.

Magpie – You are warm…. but remember you are going two different directions in the comments above.

8. Will Knott

Personally I’m surprised that there isn’t a collection of washing up liquid sold in bottles like that to stack on the windowsill, but I suspect Elly is hinting at “tasting the rainbow”.

Have you been “cooking” with interesting triple distilled liquids and fruit flavoured sweets? (again?)?

9. Salad

I only know “mayo” on sandwiches. Is there another form of “mayo”?

Back to your colors, it is “hairspray” in alkaloidial form. Start with yellow an by the time you get down to the purple, then your hair looks like “crap” and now we are back to Rummy’s comment.

10. Millie

Grannymar, that stuff looks like something I would use on my underarms. Do you have any idea whether it stains?

Will – Are you asking Elly? I find it hard to keep up with all she does these days.

Judy – I think you mean an apéritif. They would certainly leave you with a glow!

Salad – You stop spreading cr*p all over my place! 🙄

Millie – I know it won’t sting, but I am not sure about stains!

12. Elly Parker

I guess it’s time to let the cat out of the bag.

It’s Skittles Vodka!

A very simple recipe, you simply take about 25-30 skittles of a single colour and add to vodka. Leave it to sit for 2-3 days and they dissolve and flavour the vodka. Drink neat (in small quantities).

Kate – I have yet to taste it, but it was not ready when I took the photo. 🙁 I did get the left over sweets!! 😆

Wot are skittles? I have got a couple of sets of wooden ones……

love this juxtaposition

Stage six of the instructions says

Refrigerate overnight.

and then………..

Start Losing Weight Now
    No Starvation or Extreme Exercise. Lose 10% Of Fat In 30 Days!

Mind you stage 1 says pour out some vodka from the bottle

WHAT?

Maynard – It gives a whole new meaning to the game.

Magpie – I guess by now you know what Skittles are.
    I would love to know how you make Cherry brandy!

16. Pingback: Leveraged Intelligence » Oh, Mayo, Those Aren’t Skittles …

17. Pingback: Grannymar » Food Monday ~ Cherry Brandy