Thank you Ashok Sir for the generous gesture of bestowing on me this Stylish Blogger award!
As some Bloggers see me!
Ó Θ Ø Ò
Seriously now, the Rules are:
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Award 5 other bloggers.
- Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
Is there anything you don’t know about me?
- Would I live my life over again knowing what I now know? YES! The past is what shaped me into the person I am today.
- I hate being late for an appointment. It is much worse when someone else causes me to be late.
- Laughing with friends is my favourite pastime. Laughing is like jogging on the inside and good for my heart & health!
- I marked the passing of an old friend this week. I was a bouncing five-year old with a chocolate box bow on my hair when we first met. I learned to make toffee with her daughter and when it came time to check for setting, I suggested what mammy did while jam making! We spooned the toffee onto a plate and left it on the windowsill to cool. No! The local cat did not get it… and neither did we. The toffee set as hard as a rock and we broke the plate trying to remove it!
- I once made wheaten bread that was heavier than a brick
- I always wanted to build a KIT Car Maybe not the one in the pictures, but it gives you the idea. At one stage I went as far as buying a set of plans!
- The most fun I ever had with any craft project was making this:
The fascinator I wore to Elly & George’s wedding .
It was a tribute to Elly’s deceased grandmothers who both worked in Millinery. I began with a large very fine pink sinamay bow – a bow being my signature piece throughout my childhood. The feathers I had been collecting since the couple announced their engagement (long before I picked my outfit). The wired beads were to add a little fun to the whole piece.
I will not tag anyone for the award but leave it open for anyone who wishes to take part.