Sweet little me

I’m just an old fashioned girl with an old fashioned mind
Not sophisticated, I’m the sweet and simple kind.
I want an old fashioned house, with an old fashioned fence
And an old fashioned millionaire.

Well………….

A week or two would be enough.

I’m not greedy! 😉

10 thoughts on “Sweet little me

1. speccy

Good of you to share 🙂

Have you seen they’ll be starting ‘Sugar Daddy’ clubs? You should maybe investigate ‘Toy Boy’ clubs…

speccy – Some say I was part of a ‘Sugar Daddy’ club long before they were invented! 😆

3. Rummuser

Old fashioned millionaires could be very dicey.

An older, white haired man walked into a jewelry store one Friday evening with a beautiful young girl at his side. He told the jeweler he wanted a special ring for his girlfriend.

The jeweler looked through his stock and found a $5,000 ring. The old man said, “No, I’d like to see something much more special.”

The jeweler went to his special stock in the safe and brought another ring back. “This one’s $40,000.” The young lady’s eyes sparkled and her whole body trembled with excitement. The old man said, “I’ll take it!”

The jeweler asked how payment would be made, and the old man said, “By check, but I know you need to make sure my check is good, so I’ll write it now, and you can call the bank on Monday to verify funds. I’ll pick up the ring on Monday afternoon.”

Monday morning, the jeweler called the old man saying, “There’s no money in that account!”

The old man said, “I know, but let me tell you about my weekend!”

I’m just an old fashioned girl with an old fashioned mind
    Not sophisticated, I’m the sweet and simple kind.
    I want an old fashioned house, with an old fashioned fence
    And an old fashioned millionaire ,who is 90 and dense.
    I’ll see all my toyboys right under his nose
    And spend all his money on jewelry and clothes……

I remember that song, good old Eartha what a voice!! (or growl)
    PS a friend of mine was a mistress to a millionaire. What stories she had. I was NOT jealous.

6. Mayo

Grannymar and Rummy, it takes a $40k ring to get that kind of action?

I just smile and the action begins!!!!!

Ramana – I hope that is not your game when you go shopping! 😉

Nancy – I like that version of the song! 😀

Brighid – You are wise. Remember there is no such thing as a free lunch!

WWW – There is a price to pay for everything!

Mayo – Action? Do the women run away???????? 😉

8. Alice

Ahhh! Eartha sure did own that song, didn’t she?! Also SANTA BABY that we’ll be hearing a lot of very soon. As for your old-fashioned millionaire, surely there are a few contenders left in the emerald isle?

Alice – There might be a few here, but ill gotten gain is not a prize I am interested in.