Openings ~ 18

Flying Cow Batman, do you see what I see?

A coffee shop, in Royal Avenue, Belfast.

A closer look

I didn’t have time to go inside and explore, and much as I tried, I found no info on the Interwebbythingy, so I have chalked it up for a visit on another day.

Not today since this is Magic Money Day, or so I gather from the radio… we are expected to believe that £Millions will be spent today on the last Saturday before Christmas.

Perhaps the traders will accept Monopoly money.  Don’t laugh. Go back and listen to all the newsreels for the past months.  Every hour we were told THERE IS NO MONEY anywhere in the Western World!

21 thoughts on “Openings ~ 18

1. Raj

Money or no money, life will go on. The sun will still shine and the birds will still sing and this beautiful world will stay so forever. So let us enjoy.

2. Rummuser

All retailers in the Western world are gambling that this Saturday will break records! They know that things are bad but they have to try don’t they?

Big John – Too right, it disappears faster than the speed of light!

Raj – Welcome to my blog. I like your thinking!

Ramana – If money is not spent today, then more businesses will slip down the plughole.

I just read that: More Monopoly money is printed in a year, than real money printed throughout the world.

5. Mike Goad

I tried looking for it online, too. It must be fairly new and hasn’t made any impact online. A 2008 google maps image has a shuttered Hardy’s Bistro in that location, with a sign “To Let | Superb Retail/Restaurant Premises.”

The only other thing I found was a similar picture on a blog called “me, mine and other bits.”

Mike – 😆 speccy from “me, mine and other bits.” was with me when we took the photos, we were just passing and the cow amused us.

Alice – It is a coffee shop/restaurant. They may have a liquor licence, I was on the far side of the street. Will check it out on another day when I have more time.

Tilly – I see cows quite often as I live in a rural area, mind they are all indoors at this time of year.

9. Pingback: Grannymar » Cows

Perfecting Motherhood – Welcome to my blog, Tilly did mention she was sending you. Alas her directions were not good… I found you in the slurry heap round the back! 😆 You sure have some funny looking cows in San Diego! 😉