Is it that day yet?

Have we reached the last day yet? It is so dark here today, I think it has come early!

You’re never too old to learn something stupid.

I do it all the time, it gives me something to laugh at.

Some people hear voices. Some see invisible people. Others have no imagination whatsoever.

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.

I’m off to dust my work!

17 thoughts on “Is it that day yet?

Dianne – I have hardly had time to look at my desk, hopefully after tomorrow, I will be able to sit back and catch up on blog reading!

And you’re never too old to learn something utterly pointless. And my brain seems to find the utterly pointless utterly irresistible.

3. The Old Fossil

And speaking of virginal, Miss British Virgin Islands is among the 89 young women from around the world vying for the title of Miss Universe 2012. But she’s the only one in the contest who almost became a nun. She would have served as quite a test of chastity for a few priests, I’m thinking.

Fossie – Would you call that: nun such?

WWW – I’m still here. Worn out, and ready for my scratcher, but not gone yet by a long shot!

5. Barbara

It has arrived. Nothing’s happening, Wilson & Peter are snoring, the rain is pouring out a crack in the gutter, the streets are quiet….

Maybe my clock is fast?

Barbara – I don’t want to worry you….. but I think 21st was the date. But if we put our calendars & clocks forward by a day or so, we could pas it by altogether. What do you think?

Nancy – I am really laid back at the moment….. on my pillows. Pity I don’t have a Toyboy tucked away to bring me breakfast. 🙁