Food for thought

Found on Facebook

I am learning not to feed them.

I prefer a menu filled with laughter.

18 thoughts on “Food for thought

Never mind all this “Food For Thought”, Grannymar…

Where is the real Monday recipe?

I went out and bought Sultanas and Caster Sugar and all those other crazy ingredients you use and I warmed up my oven and all….

I want my RECIPE!!!!!!

Gigi – Life is far too short for conflict.

Nancy – My routine is out of kilter. One of these weeks I’ll sort myself out.

Dianne – I have well paid my dues to stress over the years, now I choose to live without it.

3. Delirious

Wow is this ever true! I know two people who spent years being angry at everyone and at the world. Both have now graduated from that part of their life.

4. The Old Fossil

Yep, prezactly true. And I still know a few folk that I can piss off with just a couple of precisely placed words. I know one of them that it will only take one word.

Can’t I feed ’em just once??? I promise to be good the rest of the year. Really.

Delores – The world is full of folk like that, although it is not always easy, the secret is to smile and move on.

Fossie – For the reminder of that wonderful word ‘prezactly’, I;ll let you away with it…. just the once mind! Then behave! 😉

WWW – Yes, missus. I hear ya, my recipe button seems to be stuck on repeat these days.

Judy – We need a laughter Club! 😉

Nancy – Are you and WWW ganging up on me? For some reason enthusiasm soup is not working just now. 🙁

7. Maxi

You could not have posted this quote at a better time, GM. I am going to forward it to someone who is in dire need of this advice.
    Blessings ~ Maxi

Tilly – Anyone can have an off day or week, but the non stop moaning-mini’s are not for me.

Maxi – Glad to help.

“The battle they’re fighting isn’t with you, it’s with themselves.” That’s often true, I think. And yes, it isn’t worth discussing anything because they just get more and more cantankerous.

Nick – If someone wants to make their own blood pressure boil, there is no reason for me to follow suit. I prefer a calm life.