Self improvement.

Sweating small stuff, is a waste of energy.
Eat 3 healthy meals in a day – work, rest and play.
Learn from the past, but live in the moment, with an eye to the future.
Face problems as if they were toffee. Chew well and then swallow!

It can take years to be an overnight success.
Musicians write for an orchestra what their inner voices sing to them.
Please & thank you are smile words.
Remember while falling on your face, you are still moving forward! 😉
One day at a time is the only road to the future.
Very near the end of your rope? Tie a knot and hang on.
Each mistake can be used as a teaching aid.
Make laughter tears run down your face every day, they are good for eyes & heart.
Enjoy today. It might be your las…….!
Not knowing the words, shouldn’t stop you from singing.
Try, try and try again. Weakness lies in giving up.

Our very own Loose Blogging Consortium Master Guru, Ramana, decided we needed some Self improvement this week. No doubt he will have many ideas for us to learn from, so why not bring your yoga mat to his place before checking out our other active members: Delirious, Maxi, Maria/Gaelikaa, Maria SilverFox, Padmum, Paul, Ramana, Shackman speaks, The Old Fossil, Will Knott.

22 thoughts on “Self improvement.

1. Ursula

Grannymar, you had me spellbound with V – the end of the rope. Are you sure? Tie a knot? And hang on? To what? Sounds a bit dicey to me. Mind you, I have that theory that providing you have both your thumbs between the rope and your throat your neck will not crack and you’ll have plenty of time hoping that someone will pass by and be kind enough to put that chair back underneath your feet.

U

Sorry folks, yesterday consisted of the three healthy meals mentioned above. The work of preparation for my family, followed by the total relaxation to enjoy Elly & George and of course the ever playful Buffy. The weekend will be busy, so forgive me if I am slow to do the rounds this week.

Ramana – Thank you.

Ursula – Why are you hanging yourself? Any fisherman will tell you: You catch more fish with a well knotted rope than with the frayed worn and fragile end.

Warren – It took a long hang on this week, to find the wisdom in the knot.

shackman – Long sleepless hours have their use!

Dianne – I hope you enjoyed your coffee. Mine will be all the sweeter this morning having George to share it with. Elly is a water baby, she neither drinks coffee or tea.

Fossie – Phew! I sometimes wonder how I lasted so long.

WWW – There are many days when I am hanging by that rope.

Delores – All we can do is try.

Real overnight successes tend to burn out pretty quickly. Years of experience and hard graft are more likely to bring success that lasts a lifetime.

A very ingenious mnemonic!

Tilly – I am hoping it isn’t! 😆

speccy – sometimes the ideas surprise even me!

Nick – i agree with you about the ‘over night’ successes.

BHB – We all need a little laughter every day. Hope you are well.

Maria – The house feels very empty this morning after a fun filled weekend with Elly, George and Buffy. Time now to play catch up with blog reading.

9. bikehikebabe

Yes , I am well & doing the Self Improvement project. All physical fitness. Trying to get these old joints to do like they used to. Working some, but not as well as I’d like. It keeps me busy though & is fun trying. 🙂

BHB – You keep at it and keep smiling.

BWT – Falling on my face is a habit I am trying to break.