I awoke yesterday morning to find that I had been nominated by craftycoup for a Liebster Award!
Thank you, craftycoup, it was a lovely surprise!
All these awards have rules and this time they are:
- -Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
- -Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- -Nominate up to 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
- -Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- -Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
The ten questions set for me to answer:
• Describe yourself in 140 characters (as if to tweet).
• What’s the best advice you’ve given or been given?
• What would be the one thing you’d change about yourself?
• What is your greatest accomplishment?
• If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
• Who is the last person you made angry or upset? What did you do?
• What is your go to favorite comfort food?
• What is your favorite line in a movie or book?
• If the zombie apocalypse were to happen tomorrow, how long do you think you’d survive and why?
• What obsolete invention do you wish were still around today?
Describe yourself in 140 characters (as if to tweet).
Long lean and learning to live in the moment, while seeing the wonder of the world around me through the eyes of a child happily smiling.
What’s the best advice you’ve given or been given?
To listen & learn.
What would be the one thing you’d change about yourself?
Nothing. People seem drawn to me as I am, warts and all.
What is your greatest accomplishment?
My daughter – She is a happy, healthy, intelligent and creative young lady.
If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
My nephew who was born and lives in Australia, although I met his sister Clare a few years ago, I have yet to meet Dan.
Who is the last person you made angry or upset? What did you do?
I have no idea. I never set out to upset people, I would rather be helpful.
What is your go to favourite comfort food?
Comfort food for me these days is a meal with family or good friends.
What is your favourite line in a movie or book?
Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
~ The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button by F. Scott Fitzgerald
If the zombie apocalypse were to happen tomorrow, how long do you think you’d survive and why?
I have been blessed with determination and patience so I see myself crawling on hands and knees to reach a safe place.
What obsolete invention do you wish were still around today?
My choice is not really an invention, but I would like to see the return of time…
Time to talk and interact with each other, without distraction or interruption. It is after all basic good manners.
These days I never select bloggers for awards, because I have no wish to offend those I leave out. Instead I leave it open for all my readers to take up the challenge if they so wish.
My ten questions for those who wish to take part are:
- Your day so far, tell us about it in no more than ten words.
- Who is your Hero?
- Describe yellow.
- I’d walk a mile for ________.
- Close your eyes, open a dictionary, and point to a word. Does your word mean anything special to you?
- A song you can’t escape.
- In five years, will it matter?
- On a Wednesday, what is your routine?
- For dinner tonight, what would you like to eat?
- Who was the last person you spoke to?
Congratulations, Well Deserved 🙂
Ed, sorry you took so long to arrive. You came the long way round via the spam bucket.
This award was timely, it gave me something to write about and share on Wednesday. :D.
Can’t do the long one,but here’s an answer to a single question:
4. I’d walk a mile if I could. Dianne
Great answer, Dianne. Give it a couple of months and the pain, surgery and the recovery period will be but a dim memory.
I’ve taken up your challenge my friend. I need the distraction today. 🙂
Good for you, WWW, I will be over to read it shortly.
I’d walk a mile for all of my friends, or any of them 🙂
Nice one, but make it one at a time.
You know me too well 😉
Good answers Grannymar. Let me see if I can crack those questions and come up with my own ten.
I will call over to check them out anon.
I never play these games, but I shall, because it’s you and WWW, and I know the feeling she’s having, and I need something to distract me from well, yesterday’s post.
Deb, I am glad to provide distraction for you. I will be over later to read your answers!