Fear of what?
- Going grey – Half way there already.
- Wrinkles – I prefer to call them my character lines.
- Putting on weight – With a body mass index of 21.31, I have no need to worry about weight.
- The dark – Living on the edge of a small town, I am surrounded by light of some degree 24/7.
- Spiders – I am way bigger than them so no need to worry.
- Mice – See answer to no 5.
- Falling – Why worry, I have little left to bruise or break.
- Dying – Why fear it, we are all going the same journey, at different speeds or modes of transfer.
- Death – When it happens, I will know nothing about it.
So, no I have no fear, great or small.
What about you?
I wonder what Delores, at Life on a limb had in mind when she chose the topic My greatest fear for us to chew on. We have reduced the LBC list (in the side bar) to those who are writing with us on a regular basis. As others return, I will add them to the list.