- Trevor Adams, my assistant programmer, can always be found
- hard at work in his cubicle. Trevor works independently, without
- wasting company time talking to colleagues. Trevor never
- thinks twice about assisting fellow employees, and he always
- finishes given assignments on time. Often he takes extended
- measures to complete his work, sometimes skipping coffee
- breaks. Trevor is a dedicated individual who has absolutely no
- vanity in spite of his high accomplishments and profound
- knowledge in his field. I firmly believe that Trevor can be
- classed as a high-calibre employee, the type that cannot be
- dispensed with. Consequently, I truly recommend that Trevor be
- promoted to executive management, and a proposal will be
- executed as soon as possible.
The idiot was standing over my shoulder while I wrote this report.
Kindly re-read only the odd numbered lines.
I hope Ramana, who sent this story, never had to write a reference like this!