- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
Yes, that would be good. As long as there wasn’t another side effect of “attracting all the wrong people”.
Nick, now you have me worried!
Bwahaha! That would really give your heart a work out . . . running away from all the wrong kind of toy boys!
Oh dear, Nancy, I might need to double up the order for my spray!
Actually, there’s a phrase I’m familiar with – “Getting sober has only good side effects” so maybe that is the exception to the rule, LOL.
Yes, that is a good point.
Boy would you be in trouble!!
Dianne, I forgot the golden rule: Be careful what you wish for!
I would like to see – may cause weight loss in all the right places.
😆 I like it!
I think that’s already out there. It’s called Viagra. Oh wait, that’s hornyness, not sexiness.
Al, that sounds like emails that appear in my spam box!
OK. If they bother you, I’ll quit sending them.
I don’t need the enhancements they suggest! 😆
If I comment, I will get into trouble.