Coconut oil – the new wonder substance
“The health benefits of coconut oil include hair care, skin care, stress relief, cholesterol level maintenance, weight loss, boosted immune system, proper digestion and regulated metabolism. It also provides relief from kidney problems, heart diseases, high blood pressure, diabetes, HIV, and cancer, while helping to improve dental quality and bone strength.”
Sounds wonderful. But, does it mean I’d have…
- Silky soft curls.
- Skin like a baby.
- Not a care in the world.
- Cholesterol level of below 4 point whatever the Docs are all shouting about.
- A figure like a pubescent teenager.
- A super duper immune system.
- I’d be able to gorge on cream, milk and butter? (even typing that sentence makes my tummy heave!)
- Gold star metabolism.
- Heart problems & high blood pressure would return to normal in a flash!
- I would never suffer from kidney problems, , diabetes, HIV, and cancer.
- Mind you it claims only to help improve dental quality and bone strength. *
“The fatty acids and breakdown products in coconut oil can kill harmful pathogens, potentially helping to prevent infections.” **
What? It has not discovered a cure for the common cold or annual flu virus yet?
Have you noticed any Doctor prescribing it for patients? If it was that good, we would all be super healthy and in no need of doctors ❗
Think I will give it a miss so!
A glass of wine with friends and a good old giggle are the only cure I need in life, they dull the aches and pains, warm the cockles of my heart and turn the
wrinkles laughter lines upwards ↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑
** I added the red colour to the text for emphasis.